Cover Your Assets
Roof covering is the one part of the roof that allows a homeowner to customize according to specific needs and wants. Sun Coast Roofing will assist you in selecting a material that is right for your personal tastes, climate needs, and budget.
Customer service and community service are core commitments at Lowe’s – and they have been for more than 60 years. Being a good neighbor means being committed to improving the places our employees and customers call home. We see that as an investment in our future.
For most people, their home is the biggest financial and emotional investment they make. Through a variety of innovative merchandise and services, The Home Depot’s goal is to help consumers create the home of their dreams whether they want to do it themselves or have it done for them.
Having the right roofer is a watershed for your home
A new roof can definitely allow a homeowner to breathe a sigh of relief. On top of that a good warranty offers peace of mind against wind damage, moisture problems, and other weather-related situations that can post a potential problem. Even a new roof needs regular inspections to ensure that everything remains safe and secure. Small roofing problems dealt with as soon as they are spotted can save you a great deal of time and money.
The price of a new roof system varies widely, depending on such things as:
- Material - We can make the grade and stay within your budget
- Shape - We can help you choose the style that is right for you
- Labor - Get on the books before the buys season and save
Here are some other important aspects of roof assembly:
- Roof Insulation - Controls heat flow in and out of the building
- Vapor Barriers - Limits moisture from entering the roof
- Top Cover - Protects the roof from UV radiation and damage
There are many different distinct shapes for roofs these days, some more common than others:
- Gabled - Single slope on each side, creating a triangle front
- Side-Gabled - Non-gabled side faces the front doorway
- Front-Gabled - Gabled side faces the front doorway
- Cross-Gabled - Perpendicular wings with main section
Each home presents a unique challenge. The effort required to put on a new roof includes:
- Removal - Time required to tear off the old roof
- Replacement - Damage caused by leaks must be restored
- Flashing - Chimneys, pipes require special attention
- Installation - Very steep or tall buildings are more difficult
Get A Quote
Backed by our water tight 20 year guarantee on all complete roof replacements. We have the industries best written labor warranties on all our services. All jobs receive a written certificate guaranteeing labor.more info